Hi Michael,

I tried your "fractional-linenumbers" branch and it appears to
work great, it allows (and still ignores, as always) N-numbers
up to N9999.999 and even up to N99999.999, which should be more
than enough, unless someone has additional requirements. (It
may even go higher, I just didn't test that high.)

I have not done exhaustive testing, I only threw together two
test files by hand. These will be available at pastebin.com for
29 more days. See http://pastebin.com/YrqVqK59 and
http://pastebin.com/1ajTPmvu for the two files.

In Michael's "fractional-linenumber" branch, both these files
run fine under Sim/AxisUI/3-axis, but both fail under 2.4.6,
with an error message like '...bad character "." found near
line number nn...'.

So I would recommend that this be put into master (if it
hasn't been already) and maybe even into v2.5_branch, but I
will leave that decision to the powers that be.

Thanks very much, Michael, another user itch scratched!
Thanks also to Seb who showed me how to load and build from
a remote branch with git.

Kim