that be critical mainly for the TP queue I guess, the rest of them (1,2,4 in my
list) is quite macroscopic

actually some of the ideas floating around could result in improvements:

- multithreading: interpreter in its own thread without being lockstepped by
task has upside potential (on modern CPU's that is)
- Jospeh's work (executing a program off an abstract syntax tree, not by
reinterpreting source): speedup potential
(plus improved diagnostics and static optimization potential, but that's a
different issue)

I realize my note on _setup size was kind of a sledgehammer argument, sorry

-m