On 8/10/22 12:36, Hans Unzner wrote:
I agree that the meeting was not really effective. In my opinion we have to think about the topics we want to discuss in advance and put them on the agenda. And also limit the time. The audio and video is often a problem at those meetings. Maybe we should spend some time to check that before we actually start the discussion.

We can collect ideas for the agenda in the Google document, linked below. But I'm not sure if everyone with the link has write access to that. Can you try that?