sön 2022-10-23 klockan 20:17 +0200 skrev Hans Unzner:
> Hi!
>
> The last online meeting was in august, so time for a follow-up.
>
> In short we would like to speak about:
>
>   * The upcoming 2.0 release
>   * Transfer of features from MachineKit
>   * Documentation: Style guide, po4a migration status, migration to
>     Asciidoctor
>   * Collaboration with industry on tool table format
>
> For a more detailed agenda, see
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aWMxBY8IbCYXFLFvjgqUXZ09inZp5u0r-pZcjeb2bWk/
Reading the agenda. FreeCAD I just added a small experimental zig cut
pattern for facing operation. Path workbench is not perfect but used it
and successfully used the g-code from post processor to machine a few
small part.

Expect CAM module in CAD program is the preferred method to get g-code
program.

Nicklas Karlsson