Steffan thanks for clarifying.
It's been a while since I've used stable (Bullseye) but I don't think there
would be anything that prevents the current unstable (bookworm)
packages from  building on Bullseye.
Maybe they could be uploaded to stable and see what happens?
That would fill the gap on the stable build that currently exists.
I don't think you could upload v 2.8 to oldstable because the copyright
would not be compliant.

I am willing to lean on my hosting provider to see if he will agree to
donate a server instance to act as a buildbot with a Debian focus  building
just the approved debian packages (eg. 2.9 and master). This would give a
best practice enterprise class redundant hardware platform as a foundation.
I'll let you know how I go during the week.

Rod Webster
*1300 896 832*
+61 435 765 611
Vehicle Modifications Network