On Mon, 14 Nov 2022 at 08:34, Steffen Möller <steffen_moel...@gmx.de> wrote:

> The primary challenge for the build bots may be to place the resulting .debs
> in a location from where they can then be installed with apt. I have no idea
> how the current system does it.

Semi-manually. There are some scripts:
https://github.com/LinuxCNC/infrastructure

It seems that some of the steps mentioned in
http://wiki.linuxcnc.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ReleaseCheckList that I
thought needed to be done in the Builbot are done here (so I could do
them)

But I think that we still would need a Bullseye Buildbot.

--
atp
lunatics."