So If it helps, my associate Damien is happy to host a buildbot on his
infrastructure for those 4 builds. He said despite having 1 TB of RAM,
it is at a bit of a premium but 2 Gb or so should be fine (we could stretch
that I'm sure). From what I saw 1Gb was the minimum spec for buildbot so
that should be OK. I told him he would need to provide redundancy and
backup. But our community  (not me) would set it up and manage it from a
basic install.

He sees it as a way of giving back to the open source community he and I
depend on :)

It is a quick platform. Here in .AU it is faster than AWS for our ecommerce
servers. My web site and my ERP system runs on a cluster of 3 servers so if
one fails, another instance steps in.

If you want to get this underway, just let me know what distro you want to
run. He's got all of them ready to go.

Send me an email if you want to know/explore more regarding this offer.

Rod Webster
*1300 896 832*
+61 435 765 611
Vehicle Modifications Network