I had made some changes in my note file names to add .txt file extension. Its liklye best the use the main link to navigate to my notes and other info when posted.

 https://github.com/auto-mation-assist/LinuxCnc-OpenDDS-Work

After running the 6 tests it completed so far makes me confident enough that OpenDDS  is installed and able to function.  I will be working on trying to get it linked into my LinuxCnc master clone and Initially to the tasks related to the IO control for some of the simple on/off  commands and their status replies. Not at all sure on how to do that yet. Will need to do more research on how to integrate it into a application.