On 5/25/23 19:13, Alec Ari via Emc-developers wrote:
16.0.4

Just throwing this out there; I can write up the docs on how to use it, push
the image to Github, finalize the installer and then anyone can try getting the
last bits sorted out hands on. Latency and system performance surpasses Debian
by a mile, there's also four different PREEMPT_RT kernels to choose from. Some
kernels may have lower latency than others depending on the platform (i.e.
Intel vs AMD) which is why I made a few. Adjustments include changes to RCU/CPU
time keeping and IOMMU support.

Alec

Have you tested any kernels on u-booting arm64's?

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
 - Louis D. Brandeis