Andy, thanks. I know how to build it, and have done it on the pi.

My understanding is the buildbot blockage is because it has been running on
a pi which is clearly not desirable.
I wonder if Sebs new buildbot  could build for the pi using  the Raspberry
cross compilation method as I mentioned in
https://github.com/LinuxCNC/linuxcnc/issues/2349
Have a look at David Smith's Repo I linked to and his upstream source.
You just need to update the userpatches and this script
https://github.com/djsftree/rpi-img-builder/blob/master/files/userscripts/uscripts

In the past when I ran this, we were constrained because we needed vtk for
python and it took many hours to build. Now I think it's included in the
Debian 12 repositories.

Rod Webster
*1300 896 832*
+61 435 765 611