Gene,

You don't miss much!  But there is a reason.
The last release of the 6.1 PREEMPT_RT patch was for kernel 6.1.46. We pull
the Raspberry kernel code at the commit that merged that version of the
kernel  into their mainline. I think they are up to about 6.1.53 or so now
in their mainline. We had reliability issues once the kernel deviated too
far from the 6.1.46 RT patch using mainline.

Anyway, glad you are up and running. Please give me any feedback.
Also Rob Murphy posted here earlier about a buildbot he's put together
using my installer as a base. You might be interested in that.

Rod Webster
*1300 896 832*
+61 435 765 611
Vehicle Modifications Network