On Mon, 23 Oct 2023 at 04:22, Alec Ari via Emc-developers
<emc-developers@lists.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> As for the failing modules, the problem is that when you build LinuxCNC
> Debian packages, you're in the top directory of LinuxCNC, _not_ the src
> directory. In linuxcnc/src/Makefile, the value of M is $(PWD) however when
> you build Debian packages, this value now needs to be M="$(PWD)/src"
>
> How to conditionally set M=$(PWD) vs. M=$(PWD)/src depending on whether
> building a Debian package or not is beyond me, but that's the issue.

Presumably something else in there does it, as the uspace deb build works fine.

Another concern is that the test suite is failing for me, but I am not
sure why as the errors seem to be related to writing to temp files
rather than a functional problem.

--
atp
lunatics."