Hi,

We have a 5 Axis router (XYZBC) running on master and using Gmoccapy as interface. We have a custom kinematics component that takes care of an offset on the B/C axis.

We get a joint following error every time the gcode program comes to an end or when we stop the run mode. This only happens if any of the rotational axis are not exactly on zero. If we put the rotational axis to zero at the end of the gcode program it will exit fine and no following errors.

Any ideas where I can look for this problem?

Regards

Marius