On 12/28/23 09:05, Andy Pugh wrote:

On 28 Dec 2023, at 12:55, gene heskett <ghesk...@shentel.net> wrote:

Any chance of updating the buildbots page yellow table?

I can’t. I have no access to the buildbot.

Anyway, the buildbot doesn’t build anything for arm64.
Is that a lack of hardware? I have offered some in the past and been
ignored, tax laws or whatever, IDK and don't really care Andy, and I can afford it w/o shortening my ladder up the side of the hog.

TANSTAAFL is a law you can't break even if you try. I've been an occasional PITA here for 20 years, for free. Maybe its time I pay the rent with a charitable hardware donation?

Take care, stay warm and well and have a better 2024.

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
 - Louis D. Brandeis