The old buildbot ran on a pi but it was not robust and often pulled the
whole system down.
Rob M built a cross compiled buildbot solution using what we use for the
official images but there was no response.
To fix the buildbot somebody in charge of it actually has to want to fix it.

Its really too late to offer solutions now, get behind the current build
process and work with it.

Rod Webster
*1300 896 832*
+61 435 765 611