Hello,

Once you have integrated your changes with the latest version I expect that you
can run this all through Glade again. If not then something was broken in that
process, I presume. But I am no expert on what Gmoccapy is doing or on how to
modify it - my answer was only on how to use a recursive diff and transition
that to the master branch.

Good luck!
Steffen