From: plaw...@west.net [mailto:plaw...@west.net]
Sent: 02 May 2002 16:24
To: EMC-PSTC
Subject: Re: IEC 60601-2-24 / Magnetic Field

Are you sure about the IEC 60521 reference?
  IEC 60521 (1988-03)
  Class 0.5, 1 and 2 alternating-current watthour meters

  Applies only to newly manufactured induction type watt-hour meters of
  accuracy classes 0.5, 1 and 2, for the measurement of alternating current
  electrical active energy of a frequency in the range 45 Hz to 65 Hz and to
  their type tests only. This publication supersedes IEC 60043 (1960), 60170
  (1964) and 60280 (1968).

----
Patrick Lawler
plaw...@west.net