Mark Wendt (Contractor) wrote:

>          Thanks for the info.  I was doing a little reading on the
> wiki and in the user doc over the weekend, and missed seeing anything
> on that.  Is there any documentation that I may have glossed over?
It likely is NOT documented at the present.  I think someone is
working on a standard configs file set for this machine config.
We have batted this around a bit, I have a fairly clear idea how
I would do it if I were building such a machine, but I haven't
actually done it.  I think all the HAL components you would need
already exist.  Most likely, just one AND gate for each motor,
that passes the step pulses until that motor's home switch
trips.  Then one and gate to send EMC the home switch signal
ONLY when both home switches are tripped.  That signal also sets
a flip-flop to pass all further step pulses by bypassing the and
gates, using a 2-1 multiplexer.

Jon