Kirk Wallace wrote:

> Thank you for posting your results. I kind of take the mains for granted.

Oh,no!  That can be a FATAL mistake!  I have been BLITZED a
number of times by defective grounds, and systems where multiple
pieces of equipment were plugged into different outlets.
I had a ground in a house I used to own where a romex staple had
pierced the safety ground and tied it to hot.  The staple was
driven with the power off, and it cut the safety ground back to
the breaker panel, so the hot and ground were connected together
with no short, and just left that way.  It took me WAY too long
to find that one!

Jon