Andrew,

The telnet interface protects against multiple clients having control at the
same time. You must be the 'enabled' session in order to use the set
command. Use:
set enable EMCTOO
To enable the current session, and:
set enable off
To release the current session.

Setting enable will automatically take control if another session is already
enabled.

Regards,
Eric

Hi Everyone.
I have just started playing around with the Telnet interface to EMC and a
Windows GUI, and I am 50% there.  I have a windows machine displaying the
coordinates for all axis as I jog or run a program, and I can use the GET
statement to retrieve anything I need about the state of EMC, BUT... I can't
get the SET statement to work, so I can't get my windows machine to actually
turn anything on.
I have included "loadusr emcrsh" in my ini file, and I am calling "SET estop
on' (as an example) but I get the response SET NAK back, I have tried with
the AXIS and the TKEMC gui.  Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

Regards

Andrew