John,

Hmm, I am not showing them (Sebastian's post or Peter's reply). The last
post I see from Sebastian was at 1:10 AM EST. I also don't see them in the
deleted items tagged as spam, which happens occasionally too.

Thanks for the information.

Thanks,
Eric

Didn't you see Sebastian Kuzminsky's response to your message?  He wrote (a
few hours ago):

 >> Yes, I can reproduce this here - stepgen doesnt work on the 5i20.
 >> Sorry guys... How embarassing.  :-(

(additional info snipped - go read his message)

Peter Wallace responded to that, and both of them are working on a fix.

Regards,

John Kasunich