Sebastian,

Can you check to see that the pwmgen.enable is working properly. I was
running samples all day (which looked great, btw, after resolving a very odd
problem) so I did not have a chance to do much testing. I am now dropping
the enable when the shutter closes, however the pwmgen.value is still
getting values. The laser was still coming on even when the enable was low.

I will try setting the frequency of the pwm from the latest update and
hopefully test that tomorrow.

Regards,
Eric

I bet that's it then.  The hm2_5i20 pwmgen currently goes at 25 KHz with no
way to change it.  I'll add a HAL parameter and let's see if that helps.