On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 05:46:37PM -0700, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I write simple program with G and M code, and safe it in .txt format.
> When I open program in EMC2 it give error- bad code “3777777”

No, the actual error you encountered was almost certainly:
    Bad character '\37777777777' used

This means that you do not have a plain ASCII file, but one that
contains non-ASCII characters.

Perhaps your text editor is misconfigured, or you are using a program
that is not suited to producing ASCII text files at all.  What program
did you use to write this file?

Jeff