Hi
I used g editor and new error – bad character ‘134682144 sed’
Program was
%
G17 G20 G40 G80 G49
G57 G90 G1 F5. X0 Y0 Z0
G91 X-1.5 F3.
%

The other problem is that – line 4 out of range because x-1.5
When I change x-1.5 to x1.5  machine start read only last line.
Why emc2 does not read G57 G90 G1 F5. X0 Y0 Z0?

Can I move cursor and start from specific line?
Thanks
aram