If you look at this
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:qG2QvQpF3zoJ:www.linuxcnc.org/+linuxcnc&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

This is Google's cache of http://www.linuxcnc.org/. It is a snapshot of the
page as it appeared on Oct 8, 2011 08:36:07 GMT. The current
page<http://www.linuxcnc.org/> could
have changed in the meantime. Learn
more<http://www.google.com/intl/en/help/features_list.html#cached>

Appears something still is wrong.

I have been noticing the google link doesn't take you directly to the site.
 It gives a blank page and I have to type it in  the address bar for it to
actually get there.  Try it out...

http://www.google.com/search?gcx=c&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=linuxcnc<http://www.google.com/search?gcx=c&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=linuxcnc+>
+