On Sun, 2011-12-25 at 16:37 -0600, Jon Elson wrote:
... snip
> I have seen several messages by people in the
> last year or so that couldn't
> get them to work.  I don't know if those were defective boards, some
> kind of PnP enumeration
> problem or something else.
>
> Jon

This reminds me, some versions of EMC2 may or may not tolerate
parport_pc or other generic printer or parallel port drivers being
loaded with EMC2's parport. "lsmod" at a command prompt will list loaded
drivers. "sudo rmmod ?driver_name?" may be needed to remove the generic
driver/s.

--
Kirk Wallace
http://www.wallacecompany.com/E45/index.html