From: andy pugh <bodge...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Emc-users] About the board, the rebrand, and the future
To: "Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC)" <emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Date: Thursday, January 26, 2012, 2:05 AM

On 25 January 2012 19:10, Chris Radek <ch...@timeguy.com> wrote:
> Protect myself and other individuals involved in the project
>        from a ruinous lawsuit brought by an immensely wealthy
>        multinational corporation that could cause grave hardship for
>        us and our loved ones;

I think that rolling over and giving them exactly what they want was
the right thing to do for this reason.

However it is interesting to speculate what would have happened had we
been able to persuade them that their quarrel was with NIST who chose
the EMC name.

--
atp
The idea that there is no such thing as objective truth is, quite simply, wrong.