On Tuesday 24 July 2012 15:28:01 Belli Button did opine:

> I have just bought a few of these, out the box (LCNC 2.4.3 and 2.5) I am
> getting jitter in the 5000ns range, are you saying that without the
> hyper threading turned off, the jitter is really much higher?  I
> haven't connected a motor to see test it and I don't get any RT errors
> while playing.
>
> Greg

Even 5000 seems a tad high.  Freshly booted, I get about 2300 and it takes
some serious work on another screen to run it above 3000.
These are the completed boxes labeled OAK, shoebox style with a dvd writer
included. $249+ship each.

Cheers, Gene
Win NT error 001: Error recording error codes. All further errors not
displayed.