On 1 May 2013 13:16, Mark Wendt <wendt.m...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> We are back in the situation around 1900, where you had to plan your
>> journey around the opening times of pharmacies that sold "Motor
>> Spirit"

> All well and good, but notice the dearth of charging stations in the middle
> of the country.

The point I was saying was that your argument appeared valid in 1900,
but the motor car caught on then, even though you couldn't recharge it
with grass from the side of the road like you could a horse.
I am not saying that electric cars are here now, but they are
definitely on the way.

--
atp
If you can't fix it, you don't own it.