On 02/16/2021 03:58 PM, Matthew Herd wrote:
So I've got egg on my face on this one.  It seems that changing to dout.07
in my config solved the issue.  No idea why it didn't work for me before.
I'm certain I tried that in my config, but I can't say.  Also, I tried the
sim config again and it worked this time.  No idea why, but I'll take it!
Thank you again Jon for your assistance!

Well, the E-stop loop needs to be wired to the master board, also. Not sure if you had it
that way before.  So, I'm glad it is now working!

Jon