One way is a USB-I2C adapter wired to the ADC converter and reading through LinuxCNC HALUI.

Although I haven't investigated further. Need to check the details.

If you'd have the device doing the 0-10V / 4-20 mA output that'd work although there needs calibration due to resistor voltage bridge required to drop the Voltage to that of the ADC.

Jean-François