Works fine here. If someone had not commented I'd wouldn't  of had a clue.

Dave

On 3/31/22 12:54 PM, Martin Dobbins wrote:
Perfect, thanks!

Martin

________________________________
From: Lawrence Glaister

very strange... working fine here. maybe try the http version...
using firefox 98.0.2 (64-bit) here.

http://ve7it.cowlug.org/spindle-encoder.html

I would like to track down the issue, so please let me know if you find
its browser related or any other clues.... I will dive into the server
logs and see if they give any clues. See if multiple refreshes work...
maybe its related to server load???

cheers
Lawrence