Den 2022-04-23 kl. 22:23, skrev andrew beck:
I think you need to put a g code in there to make it work.  I had this
problem

You just put a g0 after every line of mcode

And it works
No it does not seem to help tried that and did not work. Adding a row waiting 0.1 seconds after using the M65 command it worked.

Had another issue yesterday there jogging sometimes got screwed up after using G91 revert back to G90 in a g-code sub routine called from GUI button, think I figured a solution that decreased the likelihood but no real solution, issuing a G90 in MDI the F5 button and worked normally again.

Nicklas Karlsson

Nicklas Karlsson