> Most high speed spindles (such as router spindles) are rather particular
> about how the VFD is configured because of their low inductance.  What are
> your settings for base frequency and voltage? You may need to adjust the
> settings for midrange frequency and voltage.  What these settings will do
> is adjust the volts/hertz curve to help keep the motor from overcurrent
> when running at lower RPMs, and help prevent stalls/excessive slippage on
> acceleration.  These settings usually need to be significantly different
> from most VFD's default setting (which are usually configured for a 60hz
> motor.)

Hi Todd,

I'll take a look and attach my settings as soon as possible for you to see.
But this setup was working well until the extreme heat days started.

Could it be that the ambient temperature (40ºC or more) could have made the
rotor slip effect worse? Maybe I was on the limit before and the extreme
heat conditions triggered the effect?

Thank you!