General question to audience - how are you doing the warmup of
spindle? Immediately at full speed? I am idling it for few minutes at
low speed (around 3000-5000 RPM) instead of going to full speed
immediately. The idea is that grease is stiffer when cooler and warmup
at lower speeds increases the lifetime of bearings.

Viesturs

pirmd., 2023. g. 13. marts, plkst. 18:56 — lietotājs Leonardo
Marsaglia (<ldmarsag...@gmail.com>) rakstīja: