Hi guys, and thanks for all the responses!

Well, we tested another cable and the problem seems to be the same so I got
a yaskawa GA500 vfd which goes up to 590 hz so it's fine for me since I
rarely went above 500 hz with the other VFD.

Is there any consideration about how to set up this VFD? Because it seems
more complex than the one I've been using, so your experience will be more
than useful to me.

I attached a pic of the motor parameters. Those are the ones I'm most
worried about.