my environment is i3 arch (actually sway wayland but don't see it has
much difference) and some days ago presumably after update I'm not
really remember, my mpv player start to display black window, I've tried
to run it with --quiet inside bash to test and it still shows the gui
window. perhaps something has changed in their new version, does anybody
know what? i've been actively tinkering emms profiles to solve metadata
problem discussed earlier so i might have broken it in between. will let
you guys know if i solve it before anybody else does.
--
Aleksas Tunikas
http://www.schopenhauer.fm