Mike Kazantsev <mk.frag...@gmail.com> writes:

> Also, if you'll be tinkering with mpv configuration files and
> parameters, make sure to run (emms-player-mpv-proc-stop) after changes
> there, so that emms starts fresh mpv instance on next playback attempt,
> that'd incorporate all such changes.

Hi Bob, Hi Mike, Hi Mail List, if MPV able to play files in general (go
dired press & on mediafile and type mpv) or just run it from shell, then
there are indeed problem with EMMS hooking to it, otherwise, as a fellow
Arch user, I suppose the problem might be in the general setup of the
system, PulseAudio, Pipewire etc. etc. Please keep me in the loop and
everybody have a great time!!!!!

--
Aleksas Tunikas
http://www.schopenhauer.fm