thank you brian for the texts - very useful.

""We can observe two tendencies in the management of local culture :
that which takes as it's reference open code and proposes structures
of cooperation, coproduction, prototypes .. and those that are
generated from closed code, based on the distribution of spectacles in
any of their formats (exhibitions, museums, concerts ..)" Ramon Alba"

It is interesting to reflect on the role of the "curator" in the open
code modality (the closed code one we already know pretty well, agent
of the 0,1 %) - what is her function ? how can she generate the
necessary spaces and articulate the discourses ? when to intervene,
when not ?

for those who read spanish, Ramon Alba, is an interesting thinker on
culture - http://espaciorizoma.wordpress.com/ - this is a manifesto he
wrote that I am very fond of :
http://espaciorizoma.wordpress.com/2011/03/09/670-2/

more soon