Johannes,

How do you read these artists/works in the West, and not only in the West of course, how are they related to the self-immolations of Tibetan monks, there have been many over the years?

I've known Stelarc as well and feel disturbed at the repeated hookings, but it makes no difference what I feel of course.

This is also touching on self-scarring, self-amputations and amputation sex, cannibalisms, and so forth.

Here is a related link Jiggsy Baron has posted on Facebook:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2114122/Donald-Eric-Trump-pictured-posing-trophy-carcasses-big-African-hunt.html

I am seriously in awe of people who can think clearly, who have all the answers; I can't buy into the answers, but am envious of belief in general; in this way I constantly undermine myself.

Thank you, Alan