Hi!

great to hear that you already solved it! However, you might have to update the file SDL2.dll in your Enigma directory as well. You can do this the following way:

1. Go to:
https://github.com/libsdl-org/SDL/releases/tag/release-2.28.5

2. Download SDL2-2.28.5-win32-x86.zip and unzip it; this gives you a new SDL2.dll

3. Go to your Enigma directory. There should be an old SDL2.dll. Rename it so something like "SDL2-dll.old" just to back it up, and move the new SDL2.dll here.

4. Run Enigma. If it doesn't work or it became worse, just delete the new SDL2.dll and rename the old one back to SDL2.dll.

This should solve some problems on Win 11. Please write us any problems you found -- I don't own Windows 11 myself, so I cannot easily test these things :-)

Greetings!
Andreas