Guys,

        Working through the key bindings, one that I had do add was the 'print'
key
for ksnapshot (or gsnapshot, grab, etc..). Maybe it could be added by default
attached to e-something that would take a screenshot.

        Also, I noticed that the 'win' key isn't utilized. I have added
win+(up,down,left,right) (iconify, flip desktop down, window moving: to
previous, window moving: to next) These to could make convenient defaults.

        Thanks!

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC