On 05/22/2010 10:29 PM, Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) wrote:
> On Sat, 22 May 2010 21:06:28 -0500 "David C. Rankin"
> <drankina...@suddenlinkmail.com> said:
>
> quick test - did you build the svg loader for evas? check
> PREFIX/lib/evas/modules/loaders
>
> is there and svg dir? if so... rm -rfthe svg dir and try again. i've seen
> issues with librsvg before often enough to not trust it.

Carsten,

        Thanks. I move /usr/lib64/evas/modules/loaders/svg to ~/tmp and tried
adding
additional apps to favorites. Same problem. When I click 'add', I get the Press
'F1' to Recover message. It recovers, but in this case it does not add the
application to the favorites menu.

        Is there a 'limit' to the number of items you can add to favorites? I
have
about 40 apps in there. I can't see why there would be a 40 something limit, but
I thought I would ask. Originally I was able to add items to the favorites menu,
but now if I try to add 1 single item to it, I get the F1 Recover crash.

Dmitry,

        I went ahead and upgraded to the packages in your repository:

/home:/dmitry_serpokryl:/Enlightenment-cvs-core-metapackage/openSUSE_11.0/

and e17 continues to run fine except for the segfaults and F1 to recover issues
we are addressing here. It's running so well, I'm dying to get the bug worked
out so I can use it as my daily driver and help with some feedback, etc..

        Let me know if anybody want to see anything else. Thanks!

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC