> On Fri, 01 Feb 2008 18:19:30 +0100,
> Kim Woelders <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> I have changed the window placement code in an attempt to improve
> placement on crowded desktops and when there are windows with
> NeverUseArea attributes.

Very cool. Although, I was able to get an overlap once in a while
(after /many/ xterm windows were opened), but they are far more rare
now. Btw -- this all started as a way to avoid windows covering/being
covered by my gkrellm :). Many thanks.

Also, is there a way to have the NEVERUSEAREA setting remembered on
future logins? (ie. in the e_config snapshots file?)