On 6/9/22 09:54, Carsten Haitzler wrote:On Thu, 9 Jun 2022 07:20:14 +0200 Pierre Couderc via enlightenment-users
  i can
only imagine snap has done something odd. i have found snap to be nothing but
pain.

I thank you very much for your detailed explanation.

I fully agree with you about snap : I hate it.

Continuing trying to use snap for brave does not think a good solution.

But I like brave, and lxd (which is magic and critical for me) and they are not available under debian...

Moreover, I have renounced to ubuntu, when after an update the full telephone system (asterisk) of the company failed, gladly a saturday... So, I now I put each critical system (asterisk, mail...) in lxd containers,with quick restore solution in case of catastroph.

But I am obliged to use well stable packaging system such as debian...

lxd was available only under snap, it is changing now as it is becoming available (again) under debian now...

And brave is not as critical for me as lxd. I shall find some solution without snap...

Thank you again...