On Tue, 30 Aug 2022 10:55:10 -0000 (UTC) David Chmelik <dchme...@gmail.com>
said:

> On Wed, 24 Aug 2022 21:28:34 +0100, Carsten Haitzler wrote:
> >> The taskbar apparently has no clipboard nor night colour control (such
> >> as
> >
> > correct. e doesn't come with a clipboard or "night color" stuff.
> > (redshift)..
>
> E is fast but I used system-tray clipboard daily almost 30 years so until
> I can have one, I'll wait retry or get screenshot, though fixed most my
> screen stuff: gradient, redshift.

you'll be waiting forever for a gradient feature. i'm not going to add it when
just drawing a gradient in gimp is perfectly acceptable and very very very
flexible. :)

redshift - not a high priority thing at this point. not even on the TODO, but
would not be that hard with some xrandr gamma fiddling.

> If a clipboard is ever usable, I also like classics ananlogue clocks but
> the only themes omit 2/3 the notches and all 12 numbers, I may also change
> my mind...

you can draw your own clock base/theme... all the notches was just too busy on
a small clock. design choice to make it look that way. theme can change it -
it's just an image for the notches. :)

Carsten Haitzler - ras...@rasterman.com