Howdy,

I have the deb package, and the screen lock never comes on unless I
manually tell E to lock.

I do find screen lock settings but they don't seem to show a timeout.

Older E had a way to enable presentation mode, which would prevent
screensaver from kicking in. I can't find that anywhere, see video:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/Vda79AbfkLur93io7
It used to be one level down from the top level menu, but now it's gone.

CTRL+Shift+L locks, so does enlightenment_remote -desktop-lock
it just doesn't happen on a timeout which I don't even know where to set
anymore.

What am I missing?

Thanks,
Marc