Masaru Nomiya ha scritto il 02/03/23 alle 07:30:
Hello,

Sorry for my bad.

In the Message;

   Subject    : Re: [e-users] enlightenment audio default device issue
   Date & Time: Tue, 28 Feb 2023 20:27:18 +0900

[MN] == Masaru Nomiya <nom...@lake.dti.ne.jp> has written:

[...]
MN> Next is the curse for bluetooth.

MN>   $ sudo touch /etc/pipewire/media-session.d/with-pulseaudio

   Next is the curse for bluetooth.

   Next is breaking the curse for bluetooth.

I mean, this is a trick to prevent pipewire from not recognizing
bluetooth devices.

Thanks but pipewire DOES already recognize my bluetooth headphones with no problems. Anyway i will not install pipewire-media-session because removing wireplumber also kicks out a bunch of Gnome things and i don't want to mess up my installation to solve something which i can live with. Reloading mixer is not an annoying task as i don't reboot frequently my laptop.

Thanks for your help!

Massimo

Regards.

---