Hello,

In the Message;

  Subject    : Re: [e-users] enlightenment audio default device issue
  Date & Time: Thu, 2 Mar 2023 13:29:44 +0100

[MM] == Massimo Maiurana <maiur...@gmail.com> has written:

MM>  Masaru Nomiya ha scritto il 02/03/23 alle 07:30:

[...]
MN> > I mean, this is a trick to prevent pipewire from not recognizing
MN> > bluetooth devices.

MM> Thanks but pipewire DOES already recognize my bluetooth
MM> headphones with no problems.

Not everyone.
However, I do not know under what conditions a bluetooth device will
be unrecognized.
First and foremost, we users should be aware that pipewire itself is
still under development, as the version number below 1 indicates.

MM>  Anyway i will not install pipewire-media-session because removing
MM>  wireplumber also kicks out a bunch of Gnome things and i don't
MM>  want to mess up my installation to solve something which i can
MM>  live with.

Debian seems to be working on a GNOME-based pipewire.
I have no idea how they are going to structure it, but rtkit must be
installed and configured.

MM> Reloading mixer is not an annoying task as i don't reboot
MM> frequently my laptop.

The last means is to put the following settings in .xinitrc.

systemctl --user daemon-reload
systemctl --user restart pipewire pipewwire-pulse wireplumber

If you still have problems, check the DM's log.

Regards.

---
┏━━┓彡 野宮  賢                         mail-to: nomiya @ lake.dti.ne.jp
┃\/彡
┗━━┛       "The question of who holds the platform and whether the person
               or organisation holding it is trustworthy has serious and
profound
               implications in these volatile times. Once trust is broken, it is
               extremely difficult to restore. It is necessary to diversify in
               advance."

                                                        -- Financial Times --