Hello,

In the Message;

  Subject    : Re: [e-users] imlib2-1.11.1
  Date & Time: Wed, 3 May 2023 18:05:55 +0200

[KW] == Kim Woelders <k...@woelders.dk> has written:

[...]
MN> > As for liby4m, you think that the --with-y4m switch is supposed to be
MN> > added to the configure script by default, but this is not the case.

KW>  Hmm.. Looks good to me. Running "configure --help" does list the
KW>  --without-y4m option.

If there is a --without-y4m switch, isn't it normal to assume that
--with-y4m is embedded by default?

In the case of imlib2-1.11.1, I can compile without --with-y4m
switch, but liby4m is not embedded.

To incorporate liby4m, I have to run configure script with --with-y4m
switch.

KW>  Maybe you have a git checkout and haven't re-run autogen.sh after
KW>  pull?

No, I downloaded imlib2-1.11.1.tar.xz accroding to your annouce.

Regards,

---
┏━━┓彡 野宮  賢                         mail-to: nomiya @ lake.dti.ne.jp
┃\/彡
┗━━┛       "A bachelor’s degree still holds prestige as a ticket to the
               middle class, but its value has received increasing scrutiny.
               In the last several years, rising tuition and student loan debt
               have led more Americans to reconsider an investment in
               postsecondary education."

                                                        -- Washington Post --